Strange things come with mental illness in a person.
There are many different kinds of mental illnesses. It’s also quite difficult to be diagnosed with a mental illness that’s serious. A person might even experience several ones at the same time such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder and major depressive disorder. And DON’T take this easy; mental illnesses are not easy to cope with.
As they haven’t been for Sow Ay for quite a while now. He draws his thoughts out to make people understand the thoughts of a person suffering from mental illness.
I’ve been living with mental illness for as long as I can remember.
And mental illness brings many weird thoughts in my head.
Some of these illustrations might seem too normal to you while others are just dark and twisted. See them for yourself to know what I mean.
1. More like lack of self-confidence.
2. Stupid freakin’ alarms!
3. Really can’t decide sometimes.
4. Not sure if this happens to everyone…
5. Perks of darkness being your best friend.
6. When we have trust issues with almost everyone.
7. Always trying to be ahead of time.
8. To sum it up, anxiety takes most of our energy AND time.
9. Constant feeling of inferiority complex.
10. The worst decisions ever!