Doggos will always be doggos.
This one is for all the dog lovers! Canines aren’t always that scary, unless you are an actual coward, of course.
Dogs are actually very friendly, and it’s true when they say “a dog is a man’s best friend.” No matter how bad your mood is, your pup will always be there to make you smile and forget all worries. They say that the best therapist you can have has fur and four legs. And it’s not wrong at all! I mean, whoever said that money couldn’t buy you happiness completely forgot about doggos!
Don’t you sometimes wonder if there will be dogs in heaven or not? I do. And I cannot imagine the after-life without those furry friends!
Today we have brought you some of the cutest doggo posts that will definitely make you smile. So here we go.
1. This is Ziggy and his special personalised chair that matches his sweater!
This is Ziggy. He’s a rescue boy with megaesophagus, which means he has to sit pupright while eating. His special chair matches his favorite sweater, so he doesn’t mind it at all. 14/10 pic.twitter.com/7yPNCx45iK
— WeRateDogs™ (@dog_rates) November 13, 2018
2. In his loving memory.
No longer here but she still makes him some space. pic.twitter.com/NNsekC3URw
— moreño (@dank_uchiha) November 10, 2018
3. They are not kidding when they say a dog is your best friend.
4. This teacher has the coolest dog case ever!
5. They are always there for you.
Why is this the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen pic.twitter.com/lJF3QzY9i0
— Redemp (@DjRedemp) November 9, 2018
6. Someone tell them to get a room!
7. I wish all dogs were that cooperative.
Fuck beer pong, we playin dog cheese pic.twitter.com/y2KcJyCrW1
— Matt (@BlargMyShnoople) November 11, 2018
8. But it’s so worth the wait!
This is Jackson. His Halloween costume got lost in the mail. Didn’t arrive until today. Rather pupset. 13/10 looks like we’re celebrating again pic.twitter.com/mo3RqeVFAi
— WeRateDogs™ (@dog_rates) November 15, 2018
9. Maybe he was just trying to check the water temperature.
cani believe a was tryin to have a nice relaxing bath nd this happens pic.twitter.com/lK0J5CaoCr
— Connie (@connieiwhite) November 14, 2018
10. A well-deserved nap after climbing the rainbow mountain.
11. “Hello, I would like to order a pupcake.”
Someone is very excited about their croissant.
Geplaatst door Chris Lewis op Vrijdag 16 november 2018
12. An hour can make a huge difference!
daylight savings messed up my dog’s dinner schedule… she’s been sitting there for 20 minutes pic.twitter.com/8Yg486GrZ2
— cami (@garciathecami) November 9, 2018
13. The dream dog? Pretty much!
14. The time when this poor blind doggo enjoyed himself to bits!
View this post on Instagram
#tbt to this blind dog just trying to make a few friends. We had a pool party at work today 💦 and this video always reminds me of how much Walter has grown (physically and mentally). He’s so confident and keeps up with all the big dogs now 🐕. Also, don’t feel bad for him. I find that people are always looking to pity animals that are different. Walter is far from pitiful though. He still stirs up trouble, makes us laugh, and melts our hearts (just as every other dog does). This video will always be a display of pure innocence and joy, not sadness. #dontfeelbad #behappy #dogsofinstagram #dogoftheday #borzoi #blinddog #sighthound #weeklyfluff #instagood #puppiesofinstagram #aww #buzzfeedanimals #dogsofinstaworld #throwbackthursday #throwback
15. Everybody prefers pizza over sleep.
16. Beware of the dog army; they will always outnumber you.
17. That Colgate smile though!
Let us know what you think of these in the comments below.