You are so going to love what we have in store for you today!
Who isn’t a fan of Disney and Marvel’s characters? Not just the little ones but even grown-ups have a favorite character from the Disney and Marvel movies. And those of you who like some science-fiction are totally going to fall in love with this.
Jake Parker, an artist, writer, teacher, and designer of childhood heroes for Marvel, Disney, and Warner bros has created these unique drawings where he took some of the most famous characters and turned them into robots. You won’t believe his work! Here’s what he says about it:
I love robots and one day I was drawing Astro Boy, the famous Japanese robot, and his color scheme reminded me of Mickey. So I drew a robot Mickey Mouse, and then it just snowballed from there. So basically it’s based on the popularity of the character.
Are you excited to check out his work? Here we go…
1. Ariel and Flounder from The Little Mermaid. They are not so little anymore, though.
3. The cute little circus elephant, Dumbo.
5. Can you guess who these cartoon characters are? They are the Beauty and the Beast!
6. Mike from Monsters Inc.
7. My favorite, Batman.
8. Stitch from Lilo and Stitch.
9. Tinkerbell from Peter Pan.
10. Our very own Spideyboy.
11. King Grayskull.
12. Galactus from Marvel comics.
13. BB-8 from Star Wars. Boy, are you going to love this!
14. Gizmo-duck from The Ducktales.
15. Robo-venom from The Spider-man.
16. Donald Duck. Is it just me or does he look really old in a robot look?
17. Can you believe this is what robot Mickey Mouse looks like?
So what did you think of these re-creations of cartoon characters by Jake Parker? Which one was your favorite? Do let us know in the comments below and don’t forget to share!