This one’s for you.
Although I sincerely hope that you are not a target of extreme anxiety and depression, I’m sure you are going to relate to one of these comics no matter what.
We have seen some amazing art illustrations over time, but this artist has really outdone himself. Sand Serif shows what it’s like being haunted by anxiety and depression and it’s so accurate that you would actually be excited about the darkness in your life.
Here’s what he has to say about his work:
I started off to express my thoughts and experiences in what I do best – draw, since I’m not good at doing so by talking. That has remained the same, but since then I have grown a lot as a comic artist and have tried to make more diverse and interesting content which I’d like to share with you. If you like dark humour, self deprecation, or just an honest heartfelt comic with a pinch of humour, you will definitely enjoy my work.
Scroll down to check out his latest comics and enjoy.
1. When anxiety just gets the best of you.
2. But wait, you are best at nothing except sulking.
3. There’s one thing called thinking. But that’s too little a word.
4. Yeah, you could do that too…
5. That’s me most of the time.
6. NEVER open up to anyone. Not like that anyway.
7. What’s the point in anything?
8. It’s like these negative thoughts are paying rent to live in our heads.
9. Okay, this just made me laugh out loud.
10. I want to feel wanted.