Even though adults endure everything from work problems to debt, no period of your life comes close to being as difficult as your teenage years. You’re thrust into the most intense situations of your life.
Nonetheless, life as a teen is by no means easy. You’re in a constant battle with low self-esteem, anxiety, and heartbreak. You’re on an emotional roller coaster, during which nobody understands you. But there is one person who does; Gene Belcher totally understands your teen years!
Here are 10+ times Gene Belcher from “Bob’s Burgers” totally understands your teen years:
1. It’s just agonizing, isn’t it?
2. Teenagers have a bad reputation.
3. “Everyone is doing it.”
4. Let’s cut teenagers some slack.
5. And nobody understands.
6. We get told to grow up one minute and then act like adults…
7. You always feel like an outcast.
8. You’re all still virgins.
9. First experiences of love.
10. With literally anybody.
11. And it’s usually the hard way you discover these things.
12. Some teens are louts and give adults cheek.
13. On the other edge of the coin, you have friends.
14. You take pride in everything you do.
15. You’re awesome.
16. What a relief is it to grow up though?!