Make-up maestro Monika’s jaw-dropping makeup skills will make your skin crawl!
Monika is a 23-year-old artist from Vilnius, Lithuania. Although Monika has a degree in Spanish philology, she pursued her career as a makeup artist. She started her journey as a make-up artist just a year ago and knew that very instant that this is what she wants to do with her life. Monika is extremely passionate about her work, especially when working with her artistic skills, time stands still for her. She lives for moments when she looks in the mirror and sees another person staring back at her. While the person is the same, it’s her exceptional make-up skills that introduce her to a new face every time she picks up her make-up brushes. It’s overwhelming and euphoric that in a mere few hours she can transform into somebody else. “I can transform into somebody else. I’m happy when I’m creating, and I create when I’m happy. I hope this circle never ends.”
Via Monika Falcik
1. As you know, madness is like gravity…all it takes is a little push.
3. Feeding on your fear.
4. A little mutiny.
5. What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger!
6. Let’s put a smile on that face!
7. Finding beauty in madness.
8. You can’t dribble on bow ties.
9. Try not to get lost in the shuffle.
10.“Be thine own palace, or the world’s thy jail.”
11. The battle line between good and evil.
12. In their last moments, people show you who they really are.
13. Old age – a regret.
14. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?
15. Introduce a little anarchy.
16. Things are never quite as scary.
17. In a world of chaos.
18. Monster credentials.
21. How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
22. We have got to do everything ourselves, don’t we?
23. It’s a funny world we live in.
24. You know how I got these scars?
25. An exorcism.
26. Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity.
27. Inside each of us, there is the seed of both good and evil.
29. Devoid of the power to love!
30. One by One, they’ll hear my call.
31. Into the wicked town.
32. Madness is the emergency exit.
33. The world is a dangerous place to live in.
35. You can lock them away… forever.
36. Let the feast of fools begin!
37. Parting is such sweet sorrow.
38. Luring into evil ways.
39. Enjoy yourself out there… in the asylum.
40. Unspectacular evil
41. There’s always a place for a little wisp of wickedness.
42. Anticipating horror.
43. Shackling the conscience.
44. I almost didn’t get to sleep that night.
The Joker is ever quotable, especially with Monika Falick’s jaw-dropping make-up skills. Let us know what you think of this amazing makeup in the comments below!