Thanks a lot millennials!
“Who do the millennials think they are? Trying to run the world like they own it!”
Honestly, I am so done with these oldies complaining how millennials have ruined everything from the economy to the fashion industry.
Apparently, there is everything wrong in a millennial’s life. And it’s made obvious that they have ruined most of the things around them. EVERYONE will blame you for not being more considerate or careful. And it shows why.
Here are some posts about millennials shared by a Twitter user Stabmaster Arson, accusing the millennials of stuff you can never imagine. Check it out.
1. Uh oh. This looks bad.
2. True that. Sense of real fashion has disappeared somewhere.
3. How can you blame them for EVERYTHING just like that?
5. It’s just pure laziness if you ask me.
6. How do you use soap?
7. What else are they for?!
8. I still love em.
9. Just because of their laziness?
10. I AM GOING TO KILL THOSE BASTARDS!!!
11. Not everyone loves it…?
12. Who has time for breakfast?
13. Wait, what?
14. Not really, though. I mean, we eat at school you know.
15. Let’s just skip to the sex part?
16. Don’t try to become their mother.
17. I think “killed” is an exaggeration of that.
18. That’s something I would have to agree with.
19. Umm what does that have to do with the Millennials?
20. Cold-blooded murder.
21. Exactly, how is that possible?
22. Now that’s a little too much.
23. Is all sense of saving mother nature gone away?
24. Less sex? How is that possible even?
Do you agree with this post? Or are you a millennial? Do you feel threatened or challenged? Or are you just too lazy to do anything about it? Comment below and let us know.