Moms are a blessing for most of us.
Somehow, all our moms have something in common. Which was best understood by this new trend that started this Mother’s Day; Oh, you love your mom? Name three of her albums.
Davil DeWeil, a professor at the University of South Carolina, asked the public this question.
Oh you love your mom? Name three of her albums
— David DeWeil (@daviddeweil) May 13, 2017
And the public response didn’t disappoint us at all.
1) Can You Read This Text For Me
2) A? Why Not A+? (ft. Dad)
3) I Do All The Work In This House And No One Appreciates Me (explicit version) https://t.co/K9dN5T5G2p
— anna (@pyaaristochill) May 14, 2017
1. “I’m Not One of Your Lil Friends”
2. “Don’t Ask For Shit (When We Get in This Store)”
3. “Stay Outta Grown Folks Business” feat Auntie https://t.co/ngJlfIUlcH
— Blanket Jackson (@steenfox) May 14, 2017
Can You Help Me With The VCR (1999)
Can You Help Me With The DVD Player (2006)
Can You Help Me With My Phone (2013) https://t.co/agetJks3nU
— Almaqah (@_Almaqah) May 14, 2017
No matter what race, religion or nationality you belong to, “There’s food at home” relates to all.
1. There’s food at home
2. I’m not one of your little friends (went 3x platinum)
3. I’ll give you something to cry about https://t.co/taJEU5jCmS
— d? (@drnzy) May 14, 2017
So, if they jump off a bridge, you’ll jump too?
I. McDonald’s Money Interlude
II. One Ride
Bonus Track: There or Back
III. Jumpin Off The Bridge (Just Like Yo Friends) https://t.co/I6y66iaM29
— bre (@backpocketbre) May 14, 2017
2. I don’t have money
3. No (remix) https://t.co/cwgtNNh598
— Mr Wonderful ?? (@NickkTitan) May 14, 2017
1. When I’m dead you’ll realize
2. You couldn’t wash the dishes
3. There’s food at home https://t.co/Ec2cttU2B2
— Shafeeq Younus (@Y2SHAF) May 14, 2017
What bills you payin’ to be slammin’ doors in this house?
1. Not in my house
2. You smell like outside
3. If you’re reading this you’ve come home too late. https://t.co/XtV4BLZyMU
— Southpaw Swade (@Swade) May 14, 2017
1. Only One That Does Anything Around Here
2. I’ll Give You Something To Cry About ft Dad
3 Did You Take Out The Chicken (Coming Home Remix) https://t.co/sQsoaUCB6Y
— Emcee Squared (@amadeusfletch) May 14, 2017
1. Pass Me the Remote
2. Whose Dishes? (Remix)
3. Let me talk to their parents (Duet w/ friends parents) https://t.co/dulLST7scr
— TC (@ToneClassic) May 14, 2017
How are you coming back?
1. I’m taking you but who picking you up? i’m not doing both.
2. You don’t pay no damn bills in this house.
3. Always on that damn phone. https://t.co/ULPXkhosrA
— Meg (@NauticaCo) May 14, 2017
These tweets are glorious. I wanna hug my mom after these.