I just don’t understand guys sometimes.
How many times have we said that to ourselves or to the people around us? You’ll agree with me on this one; men are some of the weirdest creatures on earth.
Women might not like this but it is true; men have secrets, they don’t tell you all the time. It’s not just between couples but also between a mother and a son or siblings perhaps.
Men are pouring their hearts out, hoping that maybe women will understand what it’s like to be a man. Read below to find out what those secrets are.
1. LOL. Yeah, it saw something inside your pants.
2. This. Enough said.
3. Oh crap. Boy, are you in trouble.
4. Please just listen first.
5. Men are weird that way.
6. Well, I’m sure all the ladies reading this would remember it.
7. What kind of a monster mom wouldn’t give her son a few minutes to get up anyway?
8. That’s a universal thing. Everybody has insecurities. Learn to understand and deal with them.
10. Now that’s something to think about.
11. It’s way more hilarious than it sounds.
12. A show of hands if you have experienced it.
13. Oh my God! That is so gross to even say out loud!
14. Aww, that’s not something everyone is up for, you know.
15. Men are actually the worst at reading between the lines.
16. I don’t know what to say.
17. I feel bad now. I’m probably going to start doing that more often.
18. And yet you complain about feminism.
19. Even if it is, it’s gonna have to take the truck with it.
20. Yeah, except for your dozen guy-friends.
21. That’s really touching. See what I did there?
22. Sorry but we’re too scared to drop and break stuff.
23. Wait, what?
24. Is it just me or do they do it on purpose when you have to use the bathroom?
25. And here we are thinking “maybe he’s just not into me”.
26. Oh, I think it’s said enough times today.
27. Won’t that be weird though? Walking down the street and randomly complimenting a guy’s shoes?
28. The game of assumptions.
29. Oh, you men.
30. I don’t know what I just read but hey, it should be the same for both.
31. My superhero boyfriend is actually 8.
33. It’s sad how men’s problems aren’t taken more seriously in this society. This is a serious matter, people!
34. Ahan. Maybe clean it up next time.
35. I agree. It should be a two-way thing. So what kind of flowers do guys like usually?
36. Whoever made this hilarious rhyme is genius. But what are toilet papers for?
37. The struggles of being a man.
38. Ouch, I think that is so painful that I cringed just reading it.
39. That’s some cool shit now.
40. Okay, that’s creepy.
41. You’re actually on your Facebook. Who takes that long to poop?!
42. That’s okay, happens. Women won’t understand why.
So, now that you know HIS side of the story, what do you think? Let us know in the comments below.