The truth is, kids are amazing at being annoying. And there’s no point in beating about the bush because there’s no such thing as a stress-free anything. Let alone be the stress-free parenting. Kids might teach us about sentimental stuff and unconditional love. However, your kids aren’t really angels. They often parade around in Transformer pajamas and pigtails which makes them the real-life monsters, to be honest.
Your kids drive you crazy! However, that doesn’t mean you’re a bad parent. And it might take you years to drive up the courage to say it out loud. But the grueling duties drive every parent insane. When it comes to parenting, using the term “exhausting” is just not enough. These parents on Twitter finally mustered the strength to tell the world that they’re totally done with their kids.
Here are some hilarious tweets from parents who are totally done with their kids:
1. They’ve basically given up.
2. It looks like Santa lost his temper again.
3. If she goes to jail…
4. “Honey, I don’t even know what day of the week it is.”
5. Are you winning?
6. Fingers crossed!
7. “Calm your tits.”
8. It’s these questions that make you want to think twice about having children.
9. Raised to be cultured.
10. It’s art.
11. It’s like playing a video game.
12. This is just unfortunate.
13. “Stop licking the window.”
14. Only two hours of screen time.
15. Someone definitely needs a new church.