From stories about haunted hotels to clowns – Stephen King has written it all.
Stephen King’s blood-curdling and gut-wrenching stories have haunted every corner of American literature. His writing genres include fantasy, science fiction, suspense, supernatural fiction and horror. However, even though the content of his fiction varies widely, every book of his happens to have a scary moment in it. Stephen King’s writing spans more than 40 years, and during this time he has written more than 60 novels. Cloaked with horrifying characters, his books will keep you up for many nights to come. However, even though most of his excerpts are a canto of horror, the writer has maintained a balance between plain ol’ evil and the antichrist-level abomination in his real life. How so? To find out, we recommend you scroll through these pictures of Stephen King’s Corgi, Molly or as he describes, his friend ‘The Thing of Evil.
But, you best be careful while scrolling through this post because things can get pretty twisted (and adorable) easily.
1. Molly, aka the Thing of Evil, turns four.
2. She’s ready to test her IQ.
3. Molly, Begs me to send her love letter to Pennywise, her idol.
4. Molly, Promises not to tear my throat out if I let her clean out the ice cream carton.
5. Molly takes a break to refill her bile ducts and the anger organ that serves as her heart.
6. Molly prepares to attack the Stuffed Monkey of Joy.
7. Leave the Frisbee.
8. Molly gets cleaned up for Halloween.
9. Chapter 1 of Molly’s origin story: “Learning to be Evil.”
10. Discovers tax returns.
11. Molly would like to wish everyone an Evil Christmas and a Nasty New Year.
12. Evil has a new ally!
13. Banned from Petco.
14. Begins her mission to kill winter.
15. Molly, Asks me to stay with her instead of going on tour.
16. “You can cleanse my body, Steve, but you will never clean my black soul!”
17. Molly curls up for a nap on the body of the flamingo she killed earlier.
18. Takes a breather between bouts of destruction.
19. Molly prepares to attack me for wearing a Jamaica hat with a Maine shirt.
20. “SOB is DEAD!”
Let us know what you think of this post in the comments below!