I’m sure you must not have seen anything quite like this before.
It’s like one of those times when you are sarcastic, but the other person thinks you are serious. So, you have to explain to them that you were only mocking them. Something like that happened here, but just no one explained to anyone how cringingly literal the sarcasm was.
Scroll down below and take a look at all the times people made a fool out of themselves.
1. This is why you don’t mess with the gaming industry; they troll you hard.
2. Could it get any more accurate?
3. Always beware.
4. 140 pounds of unwanted fat.
5. Everybody keeps telling them that, trust me.
6. And if you live on planet idiot?
7. Guess what? Me too!
8. I cannot stop laughing.
9. From the blue liquid, he means?
10. To the moon and back. Literally.
11. I would really love to read the rest of the thread.
12. Do you see what they did here?
13. Valid question, though.
14. I think this is the best one so far.
15. Cost-benefit analysis?
16. I have a feeling something bad might actually have happened after this. If you know what I mean.
17. The irony is just on point.
18. Oh, what are the chances of this happening?
19. So, which one do you think is the best regarding quantity, not quality?
20. He/she must have won the award for the brightest kid in school.
21. Literally? Yeah, that’s about right.
22. Perfect interpretation of the pie chart.
23. It’s not the kid’s fault; he did circle the correct number after all.
24. But they are all so adorable!
25. He is right, though.
26. He could have just walked…
27. Wow, it actually works!
Liked it? Share it.